Class Homework Pages
For specific class info, click on a LINK below to take you to the page for each subject area where you can find homework and more information.
2014-2015 Yearbook photos will be taken during classes on Thursday, August 14! **Information goes home with students from the lunch periods.
Back To School Night
Back to School Night is scheduled for Tuesday, August 19.
"Class begins" promptly at 6:45pm!
MSDWT District Family Guides
MSDWT District Handbooks (Student/Parent Guides) came home with students from Humanities classes to families on Monday, August 11. Find all our policies and procedures here and see all the other district goodies inside!
Sign up for REMIND to get text updates and reminders from The Olympians!
Grab your Phone! REMIND is a safe way for teachers to communicate with students and parents via text or email in the school community - and it's free! Get connected with us today!
Olympian Team Essential Agreements
As Olympians, We Are…
- Balanced: Coming to class prepared to learn with all appropriate materials.
- Respectful towards other people and their ideas.
- Caring as we help others make good choices when needed.
- Listening to the teacher and peers when they are speaking.
- Principled as we use common sense while communicating and interacting with others.
More ways to connect with your student's learning
6th Grade Supply List
Put the AWE! in AWEsome for Acceptable Work Expectations!
6+1 Traits of Writing
What is Brain Pop and how can it be used in classes?