Class Homework Pages,
Updates and Announcements
Class Homework Pages
For specific class info, click on a LINK below to take you to the page for each subject area where you can find homework and more information.
Online Daily Progress Reports
EDLINE.net gives access to your child's grades at your convenience.
Parents: Sign up for Remind 101 to get text updates and reminders from The Olympians!
Grab your Phone! Remind 101 is a safe way for teachers to communicate with students and parents via text or email in the school community - and it's free! Get connected today!
Become a Weekend Warrior and enjoy/experience Indy with your family!
Olympian Team Essential Agreements
As Olympians, We Are…
- Balanced: Coming to class prepared to learn with all appropriate materials.
- Respectful towards other people and their ideas.
- Caring as we help others make good choices when needed.
- Listening to the teacher and peers when they are speaking.
- Principled as we use common sense while communicating and interacting with others.
More ways to connect with your student's learning
6th Grade Supply List
Put the AWE! in AWEsome for Acceptable Work Expectations!
6+1 Traits of Writing
What is Brain Pop and how can it be used in classes?